October 15, 2009

I traded some yarn

And got quite a bit of beautiful yarn from different people! Here is some handspun that I'm turning into an earflap hat for Christmas:

DSC01525

I got some Borroco chunky:

DSC01516

DSC01519

DSC01514

And this: I forget what it is, but I love it.

DSC01513


I forget what this is too but I love it. I'm going to make the
Anthropologie caplet with it. Super super super pretty.

DSC01510

And this. This is the latest addition to our family. My sister moved in with us and brought her little dog Lou.

DSC01555

He's adorable and felt like posing for me. Haven't been able to get a cute pic of him anywhere since.

DSC01532

DSC01575

He's 12 pounds so I will have to knit him some sweaters because it gets chilly and he get cold.

Rhinebeck in a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait! I'm charging up my digital camera battery as we speak! TONS AND TONS of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

jersey

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Rhinebeck in a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait! I'm charging up my digital camera battery as we speak! TONS AND TONS of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must!! I need to live vicariously through your Rhinebeck experience. I know MSWF, but I'll never make it to Rhinebeck.