July 10, 2009

General, Random Update!

I've been busy for doing nothing. I attended two barbeque's, drank several drinks, saw 311 up close and personal, saw No Doubt less personally, saw the Blueclaws frogged a hat, started a new hat, started reading ASL textbooks again, visited Florida, got a sinus infection, bought non vegetarian vitamin C (WTF!?) and read World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide.

I'm using the yarn I frogged from the failed attempt at the Meathead hat, to try and knit the Robin's Egg Blue Hat. So far, so good, although I have on idea how the flap is going to look once finished because the pattern asks you to bind off 12 stitches in the apparent middle of the hat, so I'll totally roll with this pattern because its really very simple and nice to knit.

I'm going to see the proposal tonight with my sister, boyfriend & Granny.

That's pretty much it. I'll post pictures soon. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures with in a post without them being gigantic or cut off or something else wrong with them.

happy knitting!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Just found you through Mid Atlantic Knitters on Ravelry. How were the Blueclaws? My boyfriend was their cameraman until 2006/2007, and I totally rocked my "Haben Sie Krabben" shirt at the gym today. :D